All baked products are fully cooked, quick frozen and ready for oven reheating from frozen.
- All frozen products are shipped in insulated custom boxes, lined with 1½” thick Styrofoam with Gel-packs, holding up to 24 items & sufficient for restricted transit time of up to 48 hours.
- Orders must be a minimum of 12 assorted items to a maximum of 24 assorted per box - to ensure arrival core frozen & safe for direct transfer to your freezer.
- We recommend that baked, frozen products should not be re-frozen after 3 or more days in transit. If unspoiled, raw products could be cooked immediately and can then be re-frozen.
A report to 4 & 20 Pasty Co. should be made immediately.
- Shipping days are Monday to Wednesday by FedEx. Current shipping rates apply.
- Destinations in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, North and South Carolina will be shipped by standard Ground Service.
All other destinations within the contiguous USA must be by 2nd Day Air Express.
All Frozen Mail Order food items are Sales Tax Exempt.
- Packaging & Handling charges are included on all consignments.
- 4 & 20 Pasty Company is unable to accept responsibility for delayed delivery of any consignment once the carrier has accepted it.
- Insurance is included for complete lost packages or breakage.
However, there is unfortunately no coverage available for spoilage by defrosting due to Carrier delay, except in certain special circumstances.